A leading airlines group is looking for an individual to join its growing team as an aircraft cabin cleaner in Dubai. This office is exactly located in Al Arouba Street, Dubai. A cabin cleaner must be familiar with the entire interior of an aircraft and clean all the areas according to the procedures as instructed by the management. As an aircraft cabin cleaner, you will typically be responsible for stocking all supplies, vacuuming floors, refilling seat pockets, picking up trash, and cleaning cockpit windows.
- Less than one year of experience is required in the relevant domain
- Safety checks of assigned aircraft systems are the responsibility of this position.
- Uses permitted solutions and cleaning instruments to complete all cleaning tasks.
- On a daily basis, provide complete cleaning of the cabin area.
- Organizes and cleans the restrooms, as well as disposes of rubbish.
- Vacuums the plane’s interior and wipes out the food trays.
- Grounds cleaning, dock clearing, pathway clearing, cabin exterior cleaning, boathouse cleaning
- Maintain cabin appearance with special and detailed attention in the flight deck
- Buffing and waxing floors
- Thoroughly scrub and clean the interior of the plane
- Stock aircraft cabin interiors for flights with supplies and equipment
- Sanitize inside of planes and bathrooms
- Meet thoroughly cleaning deadline timeframes for each plane’s next departure
- Make sure that the plane is stocked with toiletries for each plane departure.
Job Type & Salary
- Salary is AED 2001-2500
- This is a full-time on-site job
- A mid-career candidate is required
- Any gender will work
- The candidate should be able to spend some extra time working at the company.
- Require high punctuality and dependability
- An ideal candidate should be a multi-tasker
Who can apply?
If you are eligible to work in Dubai with no legal disconcertment and meet the above criteria, you are then encouraged to apply for the position. No inexperienced applications will be entertained otherwise. Also, the company will not consider visa and travel accommodation, so do not apply if you are not legally allowed to work in the United Arab Emirates.
How to apply?
- Apply with your email address or by giving the phone number.
- Upload your resume.
- Now, wait for the employer to respond to you back.
You may also simply email your resume at email@example.com OR call at +971502532826