Cabin Crew Opportunities (UAE) 2022 There are a few qualities which will make you stand out. Namely, you’ll be positive, confident, flexible, friendly and very keen to help others. Here are the other things we look for in our candidates.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety and Emergency Procedures are an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Language: Must be fluent in Written and Spoken English.
- Fluency in Arabic is preferred.
- A mid-career candidate is required
- Any gender will work
- The candidate should be able to spend some extra time working at the company.
- Require high punctuality and dependability
- An ideal candidate should be a multi-tasker
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Previous experience as cabin crew or in a customer service role in the Airlines/Aviation/ or hospitality Industries shall be treated as an added value.
- Active cabin crew license is an advantage.
Who can apply?
If you are eligible to work in Dubai with no legal disconcertment and meet the above criteria, you are then encouraged to apply for the position. No inexperienced applications will be entertained otherwise. Also, the company will not consider visa and travel accommodation, so do not apply if you are not legally allowed to work in the United Arab Emirates.
How to apply?
- Please visit this link.
- Apply with your email address or by giving the phone number.
- Upload your resume.
- Now, wait for the employer to respond to you back.
- You may also simply email your resume
For more Information Click here