Haskett Growers Ltd is a leading company located in Winkler, MB, Canada. The firm is a part grocery and other products related merchant wholesaler industry. The company has numerous employees working in its different offices and successfully generates more than $5.36 million in sales (This sale figure is modeled). The firm is now looking to hire a member for the position of Farm Labourer, who can work full-time as a powerful asset to the company. This position would require you to also work in noisy outdoor areas. Also, the hired candidate would also have to work overtime when it’s needed by the management and company, depending upon the workload.
- The applicant should be able to speak English as a native language fluently
- No past education degree, diploma, or certificate is required
- Should have skills for harvest crops, plants, irrigating, and cultivating crops
- An ideal candidate should be able to operate and maintain machinery and equipment
Machinery & Equipment Experience
- Should be a vegetable harvester
- Know all the essential planting equipment
- Should also have all the required knowledge about operating farm trucks, tractors, and tillage equipment
Physical Capabilities & Work Conditions
- You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A candidate should be able to handle heavy loads in a timely manner
- An ideal applicant should be physically demanding, too, such as bending, walking. Kneeling, crouching, etc.
- Should be able to work in flexible hours
- Strong judgment skills
- A candidate should be a good team player and a multi-tasker
Who can apply for this position?
If you are someone who is legally allowed or applicable to work in Canada, then you are welcome to apply for this position. On the other hand, if you are not eligible at the moment to work in Canada, do not apply because the employer will not entertain such applicants.
- Staff accommodation is there
- The employer gives transport accommodation along with a valid driver’s license
- Need to work in rural areas
How to Apply
- Please visit this link.
- Apply with your email address or by giving the phone number.
- Upload your resume.
- Now, wait for the employer to respond to you back.
- You may also simply email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.