This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth. You are encouraged to apply if you meet the criteria mentioned above for this role.
Job title – Food Service Supervisor
Company Name – GB Emmet Holdings Inc.
Job Location – 4781 Bench Road Duncan, BC V9L 6L7
Education & Experience
- At least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in the relevant department
- Do not require degree, certificate, or diploma
- Should supervise and co-ordinate all the activities of staff who prepare and portion food throughout the day
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Prepare and submit regular reports efficiently
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
- Ensure food service and quality control on the spot
- You should be able to supervise 11 to 15 people at the time
- A great team-player
- Should have effective interpersonal skills
- High flexibility and excellent oral communication
- A great understanding of how to handle clients
- Foodservice counter attendants and food preparers
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures
- Address Customers’ complaints or concerns on time
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
Job Type & Salary
- Job location is Canada, Bunch Road
- It’s a food chain industry
- Salary is $17.00 hourly for 40 hours a week
- This is a full-time permanent in-house job
- Total six vacancies are available
- Shifts available: morning, evening, weekend, night, early morning.
Personal Suitability 7 Work Conditions
- The company needs a self-driven candidate to join its team
- Should able to work under face-paced environment
- Strong bending, crouching and kneeling
- A candidate should be physically demanding to work under pressure
- Foodservice establishment
- Fast-food outlet or concession
- Coffee shop
Who can apply for this role?
Only apply for the position if you are a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident of Canada. You need to have a valid Canadian work permit to proceed onboard.
- Free life insurance
- Dental and other various accommodation and medical benefits
How to apply?
- Please visit this link.
- Apply with your email address or by giving the phone number.
- Upload your resume.
- Now, wait for the employer to respond to you back.