Cross Iron Chicken Foods Inc. is looking for 2 foodservice supervisors from Rocky View Canada for their fast food outlet. This job requires a person who has at least 2 years of experience in the foodservice industry. This job is quite well-paying since it is a supervisory role. To learn more about the job, please read on:
Food Service Supervisor at Cross Iron Chicken Foods Inc.
City: Rocky View
$17 per hour for 35 hours/ week
Roles and Responsibilities
- The worker will be responsible for supervising the staff who is preparing and portioning the food. The roles and responsibilities include allocating responsibilities to the workers to ensure the smooth working of the restaurant.
- The employee will also be responsible for train the staff in the duties allocated to them. Since the supervisor will be responsible for meeting deadlines, they will have to develop work schedules for other workers.
- The worker will also have to develop safety and sanitation procedures for the restaurant and train the staff to follow these procedures. This is because the worker will be responsible for ensuring quality control.
- The employee will also be responsible for maintaining the records of wastage, inventory, and sales.
- Any repairs around the shop will also have to be accounted for and recorded.
- Food order supplies will have to be forecasted and orders have to be made.
- This work is fast-paced, therefore, a worker who is organized and responsible will be considered for this role.
- Since the job requires managing and supervising a team, it is required that the employee is a team player.
- The educational requirement is at least a secondary or high school graduation certificate.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in the foodservice industry is required. This is because this is a supervisory level role.
- Strong proficiency in the English language is required since the workers will have to be communicated in English. Also, the reports will have to be prepared in English.
Only those who have a legal permit to work in Canada will be considered for this role. This is because the employer will not be sending out work visas.
How to Apply
Please apply by email with your resume and cover letter on email@example.com. You can apply by 9th September ‘2021.