One of the foremost firms in the facility management industry, Al Handal is looking for an excelling and hardworking driver to join its team. The company is in Dubai, Al Abraj Street, but looking for an Indian individual to join the team and grow in the fast-paced environment. Since it is a full-time job, the ideal candidate should be able to work under pressure and in flexible hours. An ideal candidate should have at least two to five years of experience as a driver. Also, the team requires you to be well-familiar with the routes in Dubai. Moreover, the ideal candidate should be able to drive all types of high-quality and brand cars with no disconcertment. You need to have a valid Dubai driving license.
- A candidate should have Indian nationality
- Excellent understanding of automatic & manual gear
- No requirement for a past education degree, diploma, or certificate
- Should have at least two to five years of experience in the relevant domain
- An ideal candidate should hold a valid Dubai driving license
- You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- An ideal candidate should have great driving skills and good knowledge of the traffic laws of the UAE
- Should be hardworking, willing to work under pressure, and flexible hours
Job Type & Salary
- Job location is Dubai, Al Abraj street
- It’s a facility management industry
- Salary is AED 2501/- to AED 3000/-
- This is a full-time inhouse job
- The company needs a self-driven mid-career male driver
- Should be able to drive high brands of cars
- Strong driving skills & a multi-tasker
- A candidate should be well familiar with the routes
Who can apply for this position?
If you are someone who holds a valid driving license from Dubai and owns an Indian nationality, you are welcome to apply for the position. You also need to be legally authorized to work in UAE without any allegation.
- The employer provides high brand cars and other petrol accommodation
- Need to work in in a teamwork