Nightingale Berry Corp. is looking to hire 8 general farmers to work on the plantation and reaping of crops for a seasonal job in the rural area of Waterford, Ontario. This is a well-paying and full-time working job but not a permanent one.
To learn more about the job roles, read on:
General Farm Worker.
Nightingale Berry Corp.
Waterford, Ontario, Canada.
Hand Plantation, watering, and harvesting crops like fruits and vegetables.
Type of Crops:
Apples, Strawberries, Sweet corn, and Raspberries.
Work Field Environment:
Outdoors; Hot, Humid, Dusty, Rainy, Cold
Physical Capabilities and requirements:
Lifting heavy objects, Physically fit and active, Attentive, Hardworking, Able to distinguish among colors, and Sitting for a long period.
$14.39 per hour for 40–80 hours per week.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The farm company engages with the dealings of fruits and vegetables. The worker will be responsible for planting, spraying, plowing, and reaping crops.
- The worker will also be responsible for making the crops and other products ready for the market.
- The worker will also have to work and control the farm machinery for managing the work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under different weather conditions.
- The worker should indemnify the protection of the farm and the crops.
- A daily activity report of the needs will be made. This report will include the daily details of the work been done, the daily sales and purchases, and a record of the daily wastage.
- The worker is expected to protect the crops and exceptionally perform duties and keep the area of the Greenhouse clean.
- The worker is expected to keep the farm neat, clean, and tidy.
- Since the worker has to work in an accelerating environment, the candidates who are assembled, responsible and can work under pressure will be considered for the role.
- The Candidates should have good awareness as the job requires doing the same tasks again.
- The candidate should be physically fit and active.
- Transportation does not lie under the salaries/wages. So, the worker will have to schedule their transportation.
- To deal with the sales, the worker is expected to have good mutual and social skills as well.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and reference letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.