Kitchen Manager jobs in Canada A Kitchen Manager, also known as a Restaurant Manager, manages and supervises the kitchen staff of a restaurant in accordance with food safety regulations. Hiring, training, and scheduling Cooks and performing quality control on food, leaving the kitchen, and ordering goods to keep up with demand are all part of the responsibilities. You will be responsible for ensuring that clients receive regular, high-quality meals on schedule and within budget. Before, during, and after dinner service, they are responsible for leading back-of-house workers such as Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, and Dishwashers. Kitchen managers inspect the kitchen to ensure that it is properly organized and sterilized. They keep track of how much food is sold each week and make adjustments to ingredient orders as needed. In collaboration with the restaurant’s General Manager, the Kitchen Manager also seeks out low-cost suppliers and determines the price of menu items. Prior expertise in the culinary industry is required. The more relevant your experience is to the restaurant where you’re applying, the better. The employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Youth.
- Should be a native English speaker
- No degree, certificate, a diploma is required
- At least three to less than five years of experience
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of food preparation and portioning employees.
- Respond to client complaints or concerns.
- Supervise and inspect food trolley deliveries.
- Staff should be trained in job responsibilities, sanitation, and safety measures.
- Prepare summaries of meal orders for the chef.
- Keep track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- Hazardous materials transportation and handling
- The importance of preventative maintenance cannot be overstated.
- Make any roadside repairs that are required.
- Calculate and place an order for ingredients and supplies.
- Ensure that food is served and that quality is maintained.
- Must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
Job Type & Salary
- This is a full-time permanent position
- $15.00 to $17.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Should be able to start as soon as possible
- Total three vacancies are available
- Shifts: Day, evening, flexible hours, weekend
- Cook (General)
- Kitchen and food service helpers
- Should be able to supervise 3-4 people
- Should be able to work in a face-paced environment
- Should stand for extended periods
- Should be able to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
Who can apply?
Candidates should be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada or have a valid Canadian work permit. The employer will not entertain all other applications.
How to apply?
- Apply with your email address or by giving the phone number.
- Upload your resume.
- Now, wait for the employer to respond to you back.
204-489-9254 Between 11:30 AM and 09:00 PM
References attesting experience