Driver Required Drivers Jobs in Dubai One of the leading industrial groups based in Dubai is looking for a hardworking and capable driver to join its team to perform travel-related tasks assigned by management. The company is in Dubai, Al Karama. Candidates from Pakistan with their own visas are encouraged to apply and can grow in the fast-paced environment. Since it is a full-time job, the ideal candidate should be able to work under pressure and inflexible hours. You need to be highly competent to manage time, and no issues like inconsistency and unpunctuality will be bothered. An ideal candidate should have at least one or two years of experience in the relevant domain. Also, the ideal candidate should be able to drive all types of large vehicles with no disconcertment.
- Candidates should be from Pakistan with their own visas.
- Should have at least one or two years of experience in the relevant domain.
- No past educational degree or diploma is required
- Should be able to drive heavy vehicles.
- You need to be hardworking and should also be able to work under pressure and flexible hours.
- An ideal candidate should have exceptional driving skills along with excellent knowledge of the traffic laws of the UAE.
- Should be able to work ten hours a day.
Job Type & Salary
- Industry is unspecified
- Salary is AED 2,000 to 2,500
- Job Location is Dubai
- The team is looking for a self-driven Pakistani mid-career driver.
- Should be a multi-tasker and have strong driving skills.
- You also need to be familiar with the routes.
- Should be able to drive all kinds of cars.
Who can apply?
If you are an Indian or Pakistani and hold your own visas as well as eligible to work in Dubai with no legal disconcertment and meet the above criteria. In that case, you are then encouraged to apply for the position. No inexperienced applications will be entertained otherwise, nor the ones with no visa accommodations.
- Accommodation and overtime are paid.