Production helper (food and beverage processing) jobs in Canada are available for those who have experience working with food, beverages or related products.
ISLAND FARMHOUSE POULTRY is looking to hire a production helper in urgent need. This position will be responsible for assisting the production manager on daily tasks such as cleaning equipment, stocking supplies, preparing work areas, etc. The ideal job-seeker would also be able to assist with other duties as needed.
- Transport raw materials from storage area to production area. Assist in loading and unloading trucks.
- Clean and sanitize equipment and tools.
- Measure and dump ingredients into appropriate containers.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of all areas within the facility.
- Maintain inventory records and ensure that they are up-to-date.
- Prepare and maintain work areas.
- Provide support for the production team by helping out where possible.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Remove filled containers from the production line.
- Manually pack products into boxes.
Job Type & Salary
This is an hourly-paid position. Hourly rate $17/hr plus benefits like a dental plan, disability insurance, pension plan, paid sick leave, etc.
The working environment is outdoors. Working conditions include exposure to cold/refrigerated.
There may be some contact with customers.
Who Can Apply?
You must be authorized by the Canadian to work in Canada. You must also meet the minimum requirements listed below.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience: Previous work experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Police Clearance Certificate: Applicants with this certification will receive priority consideration.
- Drug Test: Must pass a drug test before starting employment.
Island Farmhouse Poultry is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to religion, color, race, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic secured under applicable law.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the job title in the subject line.
Are production helpers in demand in Canada?
Yes, production helpers are in high demand across Canada. They can earn anywhere between $15-$20 per hour, depending on their skill set.