Canada is one of the first-world countries with the most number of national and multi-national companies, offering you numerous employment opportunities. Almost every organization posts its job openings on its official sites. However, it could take an applicant a lot of time to search for particular jobs and then apply on every site separately. Therefore, there are numerous job classified sites available where you can see every type of job on the same page.
With the other so many opportunities available, security guard and driver jobs in Canada could also be difficult to find. Keeping this in mind, we listed some top-paying jobs in Canada along with all the details. To know more, keep reading the article.
Top Security Guard Jobs in Canada
Company Name: G4S Secure Solutions
- Must be able to work all days a week plus manage rotating shifts
- Should be able to pass essential government clearance screening and Federal public work.
- Residence of Canada for the last five years
- Valid CPR and Standard First Aid
- Valid Ontario Provincial Security Guard license
- Minimum high school education
- Should be able to take all the G4S training courses: Crisis Management, Subject Restraint, and effective communication training are required.
- Preference will be given to the ones who have completed Police Foundations. Minimum two of experience in the security department.
G4S Security Solutions is one of Canada’s leading providers in security solutions. The company specializes in training and hiring security professionals to meet all the needs of clients. G4S has partnered with multiple companies to secure office buildings, commercial properties, distribution centers, warehouses, hospitals, residential sites, and much more. The company is also proud to parent with several government firms in securing their facilities. Now, they are seeking an ideal candidate for the position of full-time security guard for one of the Federal Government sites. The position is exactly situated in the Etobicoke Region.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Throughout the access control of the facility and the area.
- Should be able to operate all the security control center equipment, such as phones, radios, cameras, and also Blackberry.
- Patrolling outside and inside as per required in the post orders.
- Ensure all the emergency procedures and facility’s safety to respond to the fire alarms and other emergency sites.
- Undertake the site’s specific training. Follow all the guidance and direction from the client services manager and site supervisor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate common sense, judgment, decision-making ability, especially when you need to take charge.
- Proficient in all the Microsoft office programs
- Great report writing, observation skills, and record-keeping.
- Follow all the post orders as per the security supervisor.
How to apply
- Go to this link.
- Login with your email or phone number.
- Upload your resume.
Driver job in Canada
Company Name: Agri-Fresh
- Must have a class 1A driver’s license with a minimum of one year of experience.
- Must be able to enter the United States.
- Should have a clear criminal record.
- Must have some mountain driving experience because it is considered an asset.
- Plan your routes and schedules by using e-logs, atlas, and some other trip planning aids.
- Drive for some extended period of time, around fourteen to twenty-one days at a time.
- Should have a driver abstract with at least three or fewer violations.
- Should also be a great communicator.
Agri-Fresh treats its employees equally, either a driver, any other post, or customers. The company focuses on finding ways to help every individual out there. As there are many options to go with for shipping drivers; therefore, providing them all the facilities, so they work for a longer period.
Agri-Fresh is now looking for a full-time shipping driver. The ideal candidate should have at least one year of experience as a driver. If you are selected to join immediately, Agri-Fresh will provide you with an in-house training program. The program is basically for 2-3 days, depending upon the skills you have. Here is the complete benefits and total compensation package:
- Base rate of $0.45/mile.
- Around 11,000 miles a month. But full-time drivers do more than 13,000 miles a month.
- After completing your first year, the rate will be $0.50/mile.
- Separate truck – nobody will use that when you are on leave.
- All loaded trucks border crossing rate is $10.
- All pick and drops are for $20 – $40.
- Chain up pay for $50.
- Trailor washout for $10.
- The company offers health benefits after completing the first three months of employment.
- Two weeks’ paid holidays of 4%, it will work after a year of employment.
Agri-Fresh welcomes everyone to apply for this position. The process the transparent and ensure you a smooth hiring process. All the best!
How to Apply
- Go to the link.
- Login using your email or phone number.
- Upload your resume.