Security guards are hired to provide security at various locations such as airports, shopping malls, banks, government buildings, etc. They also guard private properties such as homes, offices, factories, warehouses, etc. There has been a massive increase in demand for security guards over the last decade. As the demand for security guards increases, so does the competition between companies hiring them. Therefore, employers should ensure they hire only experienced security guards who meet their requirements.
A well-known private company is looking for qualified and experienced security guards to work at their office located in the heart of Dubai, UAE. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing security services to the building’s occupants and protecting the premises from any unauthorized entry or activity. It is an opportunity to start your career with a reputable organization that offers competitive salaries and benefits packages.
• Minimum age 18 years old
• Must have a valid passport
• Good communication skills (written & verbal)
• Ability to read and understand English
• Basic computer knowledge
• Physical fitness
• Able to stand long hours on duty
• Knowledgeable about the local area
• Previous experience working as a security guard would be an advantage
• Provide security services to the building’s occupants
• Protect the premises from any unauthorized access or activity
• Ensure all visitors are properly identified and escorted off the property
• Monitor the CCTV cameras
• Report suspicious activities to the supervisor
• Keep order and discipline among the staff
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management
This position pays between AED 1500 – 2000 per month, depending on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
• Medical Insurance coverage
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Vacation Time
• Company provided uniform
How To Apply:
Don’t hesitate to contact the following numbers if you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in applying for this position.
Who Can Apply?
Anybody who is eligible to work in the United Arab Emirates can apply for this job.
What is the salary of a security guard in Dubai?
The average monthly salary of a security guard ranges from AED 1,500 to 2,000. However, it depends on the location where the employee works. For example, if he/she works in a high-end hotel, his/her salary may range from AED 3,000 to 4,00
What does a security guard do?
As mentioned earlier, a security guard protects the building from unauthorized activity. He/She also ensures that all visitors are properly identified before they enter the building. In addition, he/she monitors the CCTV cameras and reports any suspicious activity to the supervisors