Marriott International, Inc is one of the foremost global lodging companies with more than 6500 properties in 127 countries and territories. The reporting revenue of the company is around more than $22 billion in the year 2017. This lodging icon was founded by Alice Marriott and J. Willard, guided by other family leadership for 90 years. The company is currently headquartered outside of Washington, D.C., in Bethesda, Maryland.
The company is now looking to hire a full-time and well-competent security supervisor for one of its offices in Dubai. The candidate applying for the position should be physically fit with no disability. You will be responsible for moving around tirelessly to different corners of the hotel all the time. Moreover, the candidate should be active enough to uptake and grasp a situation in order to initiate appropriate actions for the security of the place. Also, you need to be mentally robust and should also be able to undergo sustained hard work under tough and tiring work conditions.
- Two years of relevant experience
- Should be bachelor passed
- Should have a sense of urgency
- Deploy all the security guards during the shift
- Inspect the entry and exit of the materials, personnel, stores, and vehicles at the commencements of your duty
- Periodically monitor serviceability of firefighting equipment in the hotel
- Create Periodic rounds of sentry posts to monitor alertness and compliance of the standing orders
- Efficiently manage and supervise the Security Guards during your shift
- Train Security Guards in all laid down drills
- Control all procedures related to safety & security standards in the hotel
- Update and maintain all training records directed by the director
- Maintain Liaison with all the local police stations, nearest hospitals, and fire stations.
- Act as Liaison between the Security Department Administration when the director of security is absent
- Point out all the faults in any equipment to engineering and ensure fault rectification
- Ensure upkeep and maintenance of all the security-related equipment in the department
- Notify directors about any security breach by any associate within the hotel
- Should be accountable for the happenings in your shift
- Uphold ethical business practices.
- You should be detail-oriented and hands-on.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- You should have an immaculate personal presentation, e.g., grooming and conversational ability.
- Need to demonstrate energy, enthusiasm, and great self-confident
- Strive to achieve satisfaction
- The delight of internal and external customers.
- Possess a friendly & warm demeanor.
- Completely embrace the guest expectations & customer services
- Should own the guests and serve them the best hospitality
- Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy.
- Well-trained in first aid, life-saving drills, and fire fighting from a certified institution
- Necessary previous experience in security setups
Job Type & Salary
- Job location is Dubai
- It’s a full-time job
- Highly competitive salary with numerous other incentives
Physical Conditions for the Position
- Mentally active and alert. Need to be able to undergo under such tough and tiring work conditions
- You need to be quick at grasping, uptake a situation. And should also be able to initiate appropriate actions when needed.
- An ideal candidate should be physically fit with no disability. You need to be able to move around tirelessly to numerous corners of the hotel all day.
Who can apply for this position?
If you are legally authorized to live and work in Dubai, you are open to applying for the position. Otherwise, the company will not entertain any candidates who do not meet this job’s mentioned criteria.
- Highly competitive salary
- Shared accommodation
- Fast-paced working environment
How to Apply
- Please visit this link.
- Apply with your email address or by giving the phone number.
- Upload your resume.
- Now, wait for the employer to respond to you back.