If you are looking for a farm worker job, you can find it here. We will provide you with all the details about the jobs. You just need to submit your resume. The employers will contact you after reviewing your profile.
Di Ciocco Sonny Farms Inc is looking for hard-working individuals who want to work on a farm in Location Leamington, ON, This position requires that applicants have previous experience as a farm hand or tractor driver. Applicants must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and should be willing to work long hours during harvest season.
- Can read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to drive a vehicle like a tractor.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Can lift up to 50 lbs.
- You can stand for long periods of time.
- Willing to work overtime when needed.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Plant, cultivate, and harvest crops according to established plans.
- Maintained equipment and facilities.
- Work closely with other employees to ensure the smooth operation of the farm.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Fertilize and spray crops as necessary.
- Can operate machinery such as tractors, combines, balers, etc.
- Follow safety procedures.
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Hoeing crops
- Plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops
Job Type & Salary
Permanent employment Full time
The Salary Range is 15.83 $ per hour
- Free accommodation
- Paid vacation days
- Some other benefits may also be available depending on the employer.
Who Can Apply?
Any Canadian or permanent resident of Canada who has a work permit and who meets the minimum requirements listed above can apply.
How To Apply?
Please send your resume to
308 Talbot Street E
N8H 3V6 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
Letter of recommendation
Last Date To Apply
What does a farm worker do?
A farm worker helps farmers grow their crops. They help plant seeds, fertilize them, irrigate them, weed them, pick them, pack them, ship them, sell them, and store them. A farm worker might even help process some of these products into food.
Farm workers usually start working around May and end their shifts around November. Some farms hire people for only part of the summer. Others hire people for the whole summer. In any case, they work long hours and often get paid very little money.
Can I work as an agricultural worker in Canada?
Yes, if you have a valid work permit and agricultural experience, you can work as an agricultural worker. It’s essential to note that there are different types of agricultural workers. For example, there are crop growers like farmers and vegetable gardeners. There are also livestock breeders, dairy producers, fruit growers, and poultry farmers.