A food service supervisor is responsible for overseeing the operation of a restaurant or cafeteria. They ensure that the kitchen staff follows proper procedures and that the dining area is clean and well-maintained.
The food service supervisor job requires someone with experience working in restaurants and understanding customer service. The ideal candidate should also possess excellent communication skills and organizational abilities.
• Make sure all staff members are following company policies and procedures
• Maintain and keep an organized work environment
• Monitor and check employee performance and provide feedback as needed
• Keep track of inventory levels
• Manage daily operations of the department
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Can do multiple tasks
• Can communicate efficiently and fluently both orally and in writing
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be willing to learn new technologies
• Must be able to apply sound judgment and discretion when dealing with customers
• Can meet deadlines
• Willing to work independently
• Can work under pressure
Job Type & Salary
It is a permanent and fast pace position. It pays a salary14.10 to 14.50 per hour for 40 hours weekly.
- Free meals and beverages
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick leave
Who Can Apply
Any person who is Canadian or has a work permit can apply.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this food supervisor job, you must send your resume to email@example.com.
Last Date To Apply
What are the key responsibilities of a food supervisor?
1. Supervise the preparation of food items.
2. Make sure that food is served on time.
3. Ensure that the quality of food is maintained at high standards.
4. Ensure that the kitchen is clean and orderly.
5. Check that the equipment is properly cleaned after use.
6. Make sure that the kitchen equipment is kept in good condition.
7. Ensure that the kitchen floor is swept regularly.
8. Ensure that there is adequate ventilation in the kitchen.
9. Ensure that the kitchen temperature is maintained within safe limits.
10. Ensure that the kitchen doors are locked at night.
What is the average salary of food supervisors in Vancouver?
The average annual salary for food supervisors in Vancouver is about $35,000. However, this figure varies depending on the employer. Some employers offer higher wages than others. For example, a few companies pay more than $40,000 annually, while others offer less than $25,000.