General Farm Worker Jobs in Canada A leading firm based in Canada, SM Farm Ltd, is looking to hire a full-time farm laborer to join its growing team. Laborers also maintain and repair farm equipment in addition to their everyday responsibilities. They repair fences, paint buildings, and construct sheds and barns as part of ordinary farm maintenance.
- You need to have at least seven months to one year of professional experience in the relevant department.
- You need to be a native English speaker.
- No degree, educational diploma, or certificate is required
- An ideal applicant should be physically demanding, such as bending walking. Kneeling, crouching, etc.
- A candidate should be a good team player and a multi-tasker
- Strong judgment skills and should be able to work in flexible hours
Job Type & Salary
- This is a full-time on-site job
- You should start as soon as possible
- Total eight vacancies are available
- $16.00 to $20.00HOUR hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
- Shifts: Day, Custom shift timing, morning, early morning, on-call, weekend, and evening shifts
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to carry weights
- Should be able to work under pressure and strict deadlines
Who can apply?
If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada OR if you have a valid Canadian work permit, you are more than encouraged to apply for this role. However, if you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not entertain such applications.
How to apply?
Apply with your email address or by giving the phone number.
Upload your resume.
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
Highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed