General Farmworker jobs in Canada for foreigners An ideal candidate should be someone who isn’t afraid of physical and other outdoor work in all sorts of weather and at all sorts of hours. You should be someone who has a genuine interest in farming and learning more about the business, and also able to take instruction from your supervisor or manager. A candidate should be able to calculate out weights and measures to a high degree of accuracy and work safely, particularly around farm equipment and animals. The employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Visible minorities.
- You need to be a native English speaker
- Should have high interpersonal skills, regularity
- Should have a secondary high school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
- No past experience in this domain is required
- Should do vegetable culling
- An ideal candidate should be able to do hand-harvesting vegetables
- You need to have your own vehicle
- The candidate is supposed to work under wet. damp, or hot weather
- Should have a clear criminal record check
- You will be working in the rural area
- A candidate should be willing to relocate
- You need to be an excellent team-player
Job Type & Salary
This is a full-time on-site job
- Shifts: Day, weekend, morning, early morning
- Total four vacancies are available
- $20.00HOUR hourly for 35 to 60 hours per week
- Should be able to work in the fast-paced work environment
- You should pay attention to details
- Physically demanding
- Should be able to stand for extended periods
- Should be able to handle bending, kneeling, crouching
- Should work in the overtime and also perform repetitive tasks
Who can apply?
If you are currently a Canadian resident or hold a valid Canada work permit, you are encouraged to apply for this role. The candidate outside Canada or those who are not legally allowed to work in the country will automatically be rejected.
How to apply?
- Apply with your email address or by giving the phone number.
- Upload your resume.
- Now, wait for the employer to respond to you back.