The company provides LTL (less-than-load) services nationwide, regionally, and interregional. In addition to LTL, the company provides additional services, namely expedited air and ground transportation, supply chain consulting, freight brokerage, and container delivery services. Furthermore, the company offers household moving services. International freight forwarders are contracted with the company.
Enter Old Dominion Tracking
A common long-haul carrier is Old Dominion Tracking‘s core business segment. In addition to full container loads (FCL), the company offers less-than-container loads (LCL) to the regions including the Caribbean, Central America, Europe, and the Far East. Old Dominion Tracking offers household moving, trade show shipping, and international shipping services within their expedited division.
With over 5,800 tractors and 22,500 trailers, the company operates more than 10,000 machines. In addition to assembly and distribution, the company exclusively offers LCL and FCL (full container load) delivery services in between all the parts of North America, Central America, South America, and Asia.
How to track an order in Old Dominion Tracking:
If you want to know the whereabouts of the shipment you just have placed and you are curious about the “when” and “where” of your order, you can use several ways. The most convenient ways to track your orders are:
- Logging in is an absolute must. Without logging in, you would not be able to track your order or shipments.
- If you need to track a single international or internal (domestic) package, you need to enter the tracking number, air waybill (AWB) number, or else, a reference number, nevertheless you can use CSV upload or restful shipment tracking API to when it comes to tracking multiple packages.
- A domestic or global order can also be tracked through the web browser. You can take your receive your tracking information via the web browser. You can also obtain a link directly to the Old Dominion’s shipment-tracking page. This alternate option can be fetched by visiting the Shipment Tracking URL String Page of Old dominion Tracking.
- If you have not to sign in to the ODFL4.me, there will be less chance of getting more information about your shipment. Signing in to ODFL4.me would help in accessing more information.
- After logging in, you can go to the “Notifications Settings” and set it up at auto-tracking and delivery notifications. You will be automatically notified when orders are in transit, picked up, delivered, or if there are exceptions when the system tracks your Old Dominion Freight Line waybills.
- The system is compatible with eBay, Aliexpress, and Magento, so it will collect the information from your eBay, Aliexpress, and Magento accounts together, allowing you to manage your shipments in one place.
Read Also: Dynamex Tracking Services
Here are some of the many advantages:
- A comparison of over 50 carriers’ freight rates
- Rates for shipping freight instantly at any time
- We provide shipping solutions to all U.S. and Canadian locations
- Shipping discounted by up to 50% for LTL, truckload, rail, and air
- Invoices, tracking, and paperwork are automated
- Shipments & freight quotes all in one place
- Experience in transportation for more than 30 years
From the article, you can clearly infer that Old Dominion Tracking Freight Line provides complete and up-to-date information about all your packaged deliveries both domestically and internationally. The only thing you need is a tracking number to check your shipment’s status. It could not be simpler than that!