If you are looking for security guard jobs in Canada. All you need is a good personality and a strong body. A security guard’s job is to ensure property or persons’ safety and protection. Private companies, government agencies, schools, hospitals, malls, etc., usually hire them.
There are various types of security guards, such as uniformed police officers, plainclothes detectives, armed security guards, unarmed security guards, etc. Each type has its own duties and responsibilities.
The main job of a security guard is to “organize security and order in the environment/workplace, which includes aspects of physical security, personnel, information, and other technical security.”
Managing and working on something (such as preserving, treating).
Doing or carrying out (orders, regulations, plans).
Fulfilling or conveying (meaning, duties, obligations).
Manage and pay attention to (interests, business, and cases).
Organizing, organizing, and managing (parties, shows, exhibitions, etc.).
- Must be physically fit
- Valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
- Can Speak and write English
- Able to pass a drug test
- Clear Police Record Certificate
- Protecting people and property from any threats
- Monitoring all activities taking place inside the facility
- Reporting suspicious activity to management
- Maintaining orderliness and cleanliness within the facility
- Provide safety of employees and visitors
- Providing information about the facility to clients/visitors
- Other related duties as assigned by the supervisor
Job Type and Salary
It is a full-time and permanent job with a salary ranging between 13.60 and 15.00 hourly for 30 to 48 hours weekly, depending on your experience. The average annual salary for this position is around $30,000.00 CAD.
Who Can Apply
- Any person who meets the abovementioned requirements can apply for this position.
How To Apply
If you want to apply for this job, please click on this: https://ekaw.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/69519.
Last Date To Apply
What kind of job can I get as a security guard?
You can get jobs like these:
1) Security Guard
2) Patrol Officer
3) Armed Security Guard
4) Unarmed Security Guard
5) Facility Security Guards
6) Parking Attendant
8) Night Watchman
What Is The Average Pay For A Security Guard?
The average pay for a security guard ranges between $13.60 to $15.00 per hour. However, it depends on your experience.
Leave a Reply