Cargo loader jobs in Dubai Airport One of the leading airline groups based in Dubai is looking for a full-time airport carport loader to join its growing team. An ideal candidate should be able to work under high pressures and strict deadlines as required by the management. You will oversee the loading and offloading of all freight arriving at and leaving warehouses. Airplane cargo loaders are employed to guarantee that passengers’ bags and other goods are loaded and unloaded accurately onto and off of planes. To do credit to this profession, candidates must have some prior experience handling freight. If you have previous experience in this field, you will be considered a strong candidate for this role. Cargo loaders must be efficient in their work while also ensuring that accuracy is a top concern.
You must also ensure that consumers’ belongings securely arrive at their intended location. Cargo handlers are in charge of loading and unloading luggage as well as ensuring that items are correctly transferred between flights. Cargo workers may transport live animals in addition to typical baggage.
- You need to have at least one to two years of experience in the relevant department.
- Loading and unloading goods from planes
- Transferring cargo between planes in a safe and efficient manner
- Creating an acceptable load plan depending on the number and weight of the cargo
- Calculating compartmental load weights with computers and charts
- Signing the load plan and/or manifest that has been finalized
- To decrease the possibility of moving, every good should be secured during loading.
- Taking care of any cargo-related difficulties that may occur
- All government rules and corporate policies must be followed.
- Operating forklifts, conveyors, vehicles, and other equipment in a safe manner
Job Type & Salary
- This is a full-time in-house job
- Salary is between AED 3501-4000
- Any gender can apply, either female or male
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Should be a multi-tasker
- This is a mid-career opportunity
Who can apply?
If you are eligible to work in Dubai with no legal disconcertment and meet the above criteria, you are then encouraged to apply for the position. No inexperienced applications will be entertained otherwise. Also, the company will not entertain visa and travel accommodation, so do not apply if you are not legally allowed to work in the United Arab Emirates.
How to apply?
- Apply with your email address or by giving the phone number.
- Upload your resume.
- Now, wait for the employer to respond to you back.
You may also simply email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call at +971504367610