Emirates Careers 2023 is the official job posting directory of the EKFC Group. The company offers a variety of jobs and opportunities to aspiring professionals in diverse fields who are passionate about their fields. A wide range of roles ranging from customer service, marketing, finance, and engineering are available for application. Applying for these positions requires candidates to complete the job application form online and submit the relevant documents such as curriculum vitae or resume with proof of educational qualifications.
The company recognizes that it has a responsibility to its employees, customers, and other stakeholders to ensure that quality recruitment processes are followed. It strives to provide an equal opportunity environment in which all applicants can be successful and use their skills efficiently. Further, Emirates Airlines adopts best practices when supporting development and growth opportunities for their staff while providing learning and development opportunities over time so they can grow professionally. Those seeking employment with EKFC should also take advantage of these services while being committed to fulfilling responsibilities as designated in the role description when appointed in order to achieve success as part of the Emirates family.
The Emirates Group
The Emirates Group is a composite aviation and travel corporation with its headquarters based in Dubai. Comprised of two subsidiaries, Emirates Airlines and Datana (Dubai National Air Travel Agency), the company was founded by Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum in 1985 to provide quality services for customers from all walks of life. The chairman and CEO of the company is Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, while the current president of the Emirates Group is Tim Clark.
The essence of the Emirates Group lies in top-notch customer service and quality services which are both cost effective and reliable. Datana provides aircraft ground handling, cargo, travel as well and flight catering services across five continents. Currently, the group has more than 530 aircraft that fly to around 100 destinations around the world; covering 6 different continents and numerous Internationals airports on route. This reflects their commitment to providing travelers with unforgettable experiences coupled with commendable efficiency and reliability when it comes to logistical transactions.
Explore Career Opportunities as Emirates Cabin Crew at EKFC
Exploring the world as a part of the Emirates Cabin Crew is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. With the opportunity to travel to different countries on a regular basis, the job offers you an exciting and meaningful career. As a cabin crew member, you will be expected to provide outstanding customer service on board as well as ensure the safety of passengers during flight. Further, you can take pride in being part of an iconic airline that serves more than 150 cities in 85 countries across the globe!
Additionally, what makes this job even more compelling is that all Emirates cabin crew members are based out of Dubai – which gives them access to luxurious living amenities such as tax-free salary, free accommodation, and more. Becoming a part of this esteemed team means joining EKFC Careers not only for travel but also for adventure alongside international colleagues who share your passion for exploring places around the world.
|Company||The Emirates Group|
|Gender||Both Male & Female|
|Job Types||Full Time|
Emirates Cabin Crew Careers: Eligibility Criteria
For those seeking a career as a cabin crew in the Emirates, there are some basic requirements that must be met before applying. First,
- Applicants must be fluent in spoken and written English; additional languages may give an applicant an advantage.
- Second, having a positive attitude and outgoing personality while also being able to work well with others is essential for fitting the role of cabin crew.
- In terms of physicality, applicants should be a minimum of 160 cm tall and capable of reaching 212 cm in height when stretching to perform necessary safety tasks on board aircraft.
- Additionally, applicants should meet the UAE employment visa requirements as well. As such, employing only the most suitable candidates for the position is paramount; Emirates prepares its recruits so they are qualified to deliver excellent service aboard the plane.
Emirates Employee Compensation: How Much Do They Earn?
- At Emirates Careers Dubai, job seekers can look forward to receiving competitively priced salary and benefits packages that put them ahead of the competition.
- All salaries are tax-free and eligible staff will participate in an annual review for performance-based increases.
- Fixed compensation makes budgeting more comfortable because you will know what to expect with every paycheck.
- Relevant staff may receive a cash replacement or accommodation as part of their compensation, which gives you complete freedom when it comes to deciding what is best for your living arrangements.
- Additionally, there is a transportation replacement available which allows staff to avoid long commutes while also having the luxury of choosing their preferred method of transport.
Emirates Careers Application Process
Applying for an Emirates career is an easy and straightforward process. To begin, you need to upload all of your important documents in PDF form to the Emirates Group Careers website, where you will then be required to register and create a profile. After successful registration, browse the available positions and apply accordingly for any suitable jobs that may interest you. You should note that there is no contact email address or other option through which you can apply directly without first registering on the Emirates Dnata Group’s website.