Security guard jobs in Dubai are very common these days. Many companies hire security guards because they want to ensure their employees’ safety. There are several kinds of security guard jobs in Dubai. Some of them include security guards at airports, shopping malls, banks, etc.
Security guard jobs in Dubai are very important. These jobs are responsible for protecting company assets from theft or damage.
Security guard jobs in Dubai have become very popular these days. People who are looking for a job should consider applying for security guard jobs in Dubai.
Security Guard Jobs in Dubai Description
In Dubai, many security agencies look forward to hiring young, experienced, and non-experienced people working as security guards on an urgent basis. You can apply for this position if you have a minimum of one year of experience in this field.
- A minimum of one year of experience in guarding duty is required.
- You must know English.
- You need to pass the physical test that the employer will conduct.
- The applicant must be 18 years old or older.
- You should have a valid passport
- You do not have any criminal record
- You should be willing to work overtime when needed
- You should be physically fit
- You should be able to stand for long hours without getting tired
- You should be able to walk long distances without feeling exhausted
- You should be able to communicate with clients
- You should be able to deal with angry customers
- You should be able to handle stressful situations
Duties and Responsibilities
Guard duty involves being alert all the time. It means that you should always be ready to respond quickly to any situation that may arise. This includes responding to alarms, fire, crime, and other emergencies.
- Your duties also involve ensuring that your client’s property is safe. This includes checking the premises regularly to ensure that there are no intruders or thieves.
- It also includes ensuring that the property is locked properly so unauthorized persons cannot access it.
- You should also keep track of inventory and check whether everything is in its place.
- You should make sure that the property is well maintained.
- You should report any suspicious activity to the authorities immediately.
- You should also be able to identify potential problems before they occur.
- You should also provide assistance to the police officers whenever they arrive.
- You should also help the police officers in case there is a problem.
- You should also assist the police officers in solving crimes.
- You should also be able to take care of the client’s complaints.
- You should also maintain good relations with the clients.
- You should also know how to interact with clients.
Before starting the job, you should attend a training session that will teach you about the rules and regulations of the job. The training session will also teach you how to use the equipment used on the job.
You should also attend regular meetings to learn about company policies and procedures.
You should also receive periodic performance reviews from your supervisor.
Salary and Benefits
This is a full-time job, and you will be paid between AED 1500 and 2000 per month.
You will also get free accommodation and other benefits under UAE labor law.
Who Can Apply?
Anybody with a minimum of one year experience in guarding duty can apply for this job.
How To Apply?
If you meet the abovementioned requirements, you can start applying for this job immediately.
To apply for this job, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the job, please contact: 050 8082564 04 3466064
Last Date To Apply
Are security jobs in Dubai right for me?
Yes! Security guards are needed everywhere. You don’t need to worry if you don’t have enough experience because you can constantly improve your skills while working at this job.
What is it like to work as a security guard in Dubai?
Working as a security guard in Dubai is not easy. There are many challenges that you have to face daily. Here are some of them:
1. Being Alert All the Time
2. Walking Long Distances Without Feeling Exhausted
3. Handling Stressful Situations
4. Dealing With Angry Customers
5. Maintaining Good Relationships With Clients
6. Keeping Track Of Inventory And Checking Whether Everything Is In Its Place
7. Reporting Any Suspicious Activity Immediately
8. Helping Police Officers Solve Crimes
9. Providing Assistance When They Are On Duty
10. Interacting With Clients
11. Knowing How To Handle Complaints